Trust AM accepts voluntary applications from enthusiastic people of all ages (18+) to present radio programmes, collect song requests or provide administration support. Please fill in the form below to apply.
- Volunteers must be 18+ years old on application. [Students (16+) with an interest in broadcasting/media may also contact the station for further information].
- Applicants are usually accepted for training as radio presenters. We also look for administrators, engineers, IT support and request collectors.
- All interviews are held at Bassetlaw Hospital on Monday evenings between 6-7pm. (other arrangements may be made in exceptional circumstances).
- Interviews are informal and are conducted by members of the Management Team. Interviews usually last about 1 hour. A Members Handbook is supplied which answers many questions. Full information is given and questions answered,
- All training is undertaken at Bassetlaw Hospital (not at Doncaster Royal Infirmary).
- New members must ensure that they have the available time to commit to volunteering (ie 3 hours a week).
- All members of Trust AM pay a Membership Donation of £2 per week, you can see more information about fees by clicking here. As a Registered Charity we can collect Gift Aid from the Government on donations.
- We cannot accept applications for Work Experience or placements.
- There is a £10 Registration Fee (non returnable) required before membership commences, along with a one-off charge to purchase a key for the station.
- The training period length depends on the aptitude of the trainee.
- During training, new members will discuss with the Programme Control Team what broadcast slots are available at Bassetlaw and Doncaster.
Barnsley, Chesterfield, Doncaster, Gainsborough, Mansfield, Scunthorpe, Sheffield, Retford, Rotherham, Worksop